7 Secrets of Manifesting
- Set your intention. Get clear on what you want to change in your life. What do you want to bring into your life? What is no longer serving you that you want to release? How do you want your life to be different? Be specific, but don’t limit yourself. Say, “I am open to receiving this or something better.”
Remind yourself to be open to receiving what Spirit wants for you. It is always better than what we imagined or wanted for ourselves, even though sometimes it doesn’t feel that way when we don’t get what we had wanted. That’s the time to remain open and remember that Spirit sees the bigger picture and has something even better in store for you.
- Know your worth. Remember that you are a Divine expression of Spirit. You are a precious child of God. God’s unconditional love flows through you, and you are worthy of whatever you desire.
- Know that God wants you to have what your heart desires. Your desires are an expression of Spirit coming through you. God wants us to be happy and have what we want. It is our self-limiting thoughts, feelings and beliefs that keep us stuck and prevent us from receiving all of the good God has for us. Which leads us to clearing our blocks…
- Become energetically aligned with what you want to manifest. Meditate or journal, and tune into any resistance you may have, to receiving what you desire. On a conscious level, you may not be aware of any resistance. But on an energetic level, there may be limiting thoughts, feelings or beliefs that are preventing you from receiving what you want. One way to clear these limitations is with Akashic Records Clearing.
- Focus on what you want. What we focus on in our lives, expands. Create a vision board or notebook, with pictures of what you want to attract into your life.
Spending time thinking about what you don’t want or worrying about something is putting attention where you don’t want it. That will only bring more of that into your life. Consciously shift your thoughts away from what you don’t want and focus on what you do want to manifest in your life.
- Get the feeling of having the thing you desire. Imagine what it feels like to be, do, or have what you want. We want whatever we want because of the feeling that having it gives us. When we have the feeling NOW, we draw that experience to us.
If you want a certain car, take it for a test drive and imagine what it feels like for it to be your car. Imagine driving to the store, or around town, and feel what it’s like know this is your car.
Or if you want to move to a certain neighborhood, drive around the neighborhood and look at homes. Imagine what it feels like to be living in that neighborhood. What grocery store would you shop at? Really get into the feeling of living in that neighborhood.
Whatever it is you want to create in your life, immerse yourself in the feeling of having, being or doing it. This is really key, and is often forgotten.
- Feel grateful… Both for what you already have in your life, and for receiving what you want to bring into your life. Even if it hasn’t shown up yet, show Spirit how grateful you are for its being in your life. Get the feeling of how grateful you will feel when you have the thing you want, and feel it NOW. “I am so grateful for ___ coming into my life.”
“Once you make a decision, the Universe conspires to make it happen.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
“A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.”
“You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.”
Would you like to take the next step? My gift to you…
If you’d like to know more about manifesting and making The Law of Attraction work for you, get my ebook, 10 Principles of The Law of Attraction and join my NEW Akashic Mastermind Facebook group here. 🙂