Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditionals completely when using DeenaDouglas.com which is owned and operated by Deena Douglas|Ultimate Energy Therapy™. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at http://www.DeenaDouglas.com.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This Site contains information, techniques and offers of services in energy and spiritual healing. The owner of this Site makes the information, techniques and services herein available ONLY subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Site and the materials contained herein are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical or psychological advice and/or opinion on any specific case or matter.
2. The healing techniques discussed on this Site are alternative and complementary in nature. Neither energy healing, spiritual healing, nor any of the information, techniques or services offered on this Site are a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and treatment by a licensed health care professional.
3. The information, techniques and services discussed herein are presented for informational and educational purposes only, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site and the services provided herein.
4. This information on this Site has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified health care professional and you should seek the advice of your health care professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. Please continue to follow the recommendations of your health care providers as the information, techniques and services herein are intended as a complement, rather than a substitute, for medical and psychological care.
5. The owner of this Site is not a physician or licensed health care provider.
All information provided by clients, whether by email, telephone or in writing, will be held in the strictest confidence. A signed release is required prior to releasing any personal information to another person, unless required by law.
When purchasing a healing service, including the Ultimate 24-Strand DNA Activation & Akashic Records Clearing, The Ultimate Etheric Cord Removal™, The Ultimate Sacred Geometry Activation™, the Akashic Blueprint™, and/or Spiritual Repatterning™, Clearing Notes (Notes) will be sent to the email address provided during the shopping cart checkout, unless otherwise requested. When purchasing one of the above-mentioned services for another person, Notes will only be sent to the person receiving the Healing Service (Recipient) if an email address for the Recipient was provided. If no other email address has been provided, Notes will be sent to the email address provided during the shopping cart checkout. If a dispute arises, the Notes may be provided to another party, as necessary, to resolve the conflict.
1. Purchases of healing services and programs, including but not limited to clearings, attunements, activations, energy healing and spiritual healing, are not guaranteed. All sales are final, unless otherwise noted. Request for refund may be submitted as noted below.
2. Upon purchase of a healing service or program, the client will receive an email requesting information necessary for the service to be provided. Services will usually be completed within one week of receipt of the information provided by the client via email or completed online form. Services cannot be performed until the required information has been received from the client (e.g. full name, date of birth and issues to clear).
3. After the service has been performed, no refund will be issued. Clients may address any concerns or questions by contacting Deena Douglas here.
4. If the service has not yet been performed, a refund or credit may be issued only as noted in (a) through (c) below:
(a) Within 3 days of the original purchase date, a refund may be requested. A full refund, less an administration fee of $25 or 10% of the purchase price, whichever is greater, will be issued within 10 business days of the request for refund. Refund will be back to the original method of payment. Refund requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
(b) After 3 days of the original purchase date, no refund will be given. However, upon request, the purchase amount can be applied to a different service or product for up to 1 year of the original purchase date.
(c) After 1 year of the original purchase date, no refund or credit will be issued, and the client forfeits their payment and all rights and entitlement to said services for which payment was received.
Coaching programs may be canceled at the end of the coaching month. If one chooses not to finish their coaching month, they agree to forfeit their remaining sessions for that coaching month. If the cancellation takes place before the end of the agreed-upon coaching term (e.g. 3 months, 6 months), the coaching fees will be pro-rated at the higher rate, for the coaching term appropriate for the length of time spent in coaching. Payment for any additional coaching fees will be billed on or before the cessation of the coaching.
As we hold a number of special offers at various times, we must adhere to our policy that products and program prices, sales, special discounts, free trials, and the like are valid only for the dates and deadlines upon which they are offered, so they are not valid on previous or future purchases. We don’t make exceptions to this policy as it would not be fair practice to do so.
Third Party Links
All written material, code, and images found on this Site are the property of Deena Douglas or its content suppliers and are protected by United States Federal Copyright law, with all rights reserved. Users of this Site may use the content on this Site as an information resource. You may not, except with express written permission from Deena Douglas, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site is strictly prohibited without explicit written permission from Deena Douglas. The Site and all of its content are the sole property of Deena Douglas and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.