With Energy Coaching, you can…
- Eliminate emotional pain and distress at their source
- Feel happier and more joyful, content, relaxed, and self-confident
- Eliminate the blocks to having what you desire
- Be more able to take action, and act with thought and wisdom
- Experience self-empowerment, spiritual growth and fulfillment
- Clear cellular memory from present and past lifetimes
- Release the negative effects of traumas and painful experiences
- Experience synchronicity, and see possibilities you did not see before
- Bring about more positive results in your life
In your one-on-one Energy Coaching session, Deena uses powerful, yet very gentle Energy Therapy techniques developed specifically to help you change your life.
How Can Energy Coaching Help Me?
Have you read or seen “The Secret” or heard about The Law of Attraction and wonder why it isn’t working for you? The reason is really quite simple. It’s NOT your fault!
The fact is that only 5% of our thoughts are conscious. The other 95% are unconscious. So, you have no idea what these thoughts are that are occupying your mind 95% of the time. The reason why The Law of Attraction hasn’t worked for you is because it is BOTH our conscious and unconscious thoughts that attract our experiences to us. When you are not even consciously aware of what 95% of those thoughts are, you have no control over what you are attracting into your life. This is how most people live.
With Energy Coaching, you will discover and release those unconscious, limiting thoughts, feelings and beliefs, which have been preventing you from creating the life you desire, so you become energetically aligned with what you DO want, instead of with what you DON’T want.
The result is that the Law of Attraction can work FOR you, and you will finally be able to create the life you desire, and experience more joy, ease, balance, peace and self-empowerment in your life.
Because Energy Coaching is done over the telephone, you can enjoy the benefits wherever you live. Deena enjoys working with clients all over the world, helping them to enrich their lives and become self-empowered.
With Energy Coaching you will finally be able to make the changes you want in your life, whether in the area of career, relationships, finances, health, or personal and spiritual growth.
How Does Energy Coaching Work?
Do you ever feel stuck and unable to make the changes they would like, no matter how hard you work or what you do? You are not alone! It is your self-limiting thoughts, feelings and beliefs — most of which you are not consciously aware — which are preventing you from making the changes you want in your life.
Energy Coaching helps you to create the results you want by integrating personal coaching with very advanced Energy Therapy techniques. These cutting-edge techniques enable you to quickly and easily release the blockages that have been preventing you from attracting to you the life you desire. These blockages can be negative feelings, limiting, life-depleting thoughts and beliefs, effects of trauma and stress, etc, which prevent us from living fully and joyfully, and from fulfilling our true potential.
These transformational Energy Therapy techniques permanently remove your blockages, by releasing them from where they are being held in your energy system. They Energy Therapy techniques are simple and painless, yet extremely powerful and produce profound results.
Once released, you are no longer under the influence of these energetic blockages. You will discover that you attract more empowering, joyful experiences; synchronicity becomes a way of life; pleasant “coincidences” bring people and experiences to you that help you accomplish your goals. Through Energy Coaching, you literally remove the blocks to feeling, being, doing and having what you desire.
What is Energy Therapy?
It is well known that each of us has a powerful and complex energy system that permeates and radiates from our bodies. It is invisible to us, yet it is demonstrably real. These subtle energies are essential to our well-being. The condition of our energy system has everything to do with how we think, feel and act. When the flow of our energy system is balanced and clear, we feel good, emotional stress disappears and we can create the future we want.
When something painful or traumatic happens to us, a corresponding limitation is created and held within the body’s energy field. The limitation is usually a thought, feeling or belief. By using Kinesiology (muscle testing), we are able to discover what the limitation is, where it is being held in the energy system (chakras, meridians, etc.), and which Energy Therapy technique will release it. By directly accessing and releasing the energy blockages associated with life-depleting, limiting thoughts, feelings and beliefs, you are able to quickly end long-standing, overwhelming negative feelings, and experience more positive results in your life.